I’m excited to announce that ARMOMMY is starting a new series on fashion (holla!). Before we get started, there are a few things you might want to know about me & my style habits.
1. I get ready and lookin cute 50% of the time. The other 50% I’m kickin it in my workout digs (like this) or varsity sweats.
2. Unless it’s date night or I’m without my little people, I wear flats. Even though I drool over heels.
3. I love clothes, trying new trends, etc., but hate shopping. Unless I’m at Target.
4. My style and personality is fairly casual.
5. I have TONS of hand-me-downs in my closet.
As you can see, I’m not really a fashionista so the posts will be less about clothing labels and more about ideas for styling items that might already be in your closet. And the premise for this series: you only live once & only have one wardrobe, so might as well have fun with it!!
Now for our 1st YOLO style:
If you’ve been running around in cut-off jean this summer, no need to pack them away with the rest of your light weight clothes. Instead pair with boots and a warm sweater or other cozy top for fall.
You’ll be happy you tried it. Even if you are just playing around the house.
So. What do you think about this style, post, or ideas for the future!? Please share in the comments below!
xo . rae
ps – don’t forget to pin and remember that we always love when you share images or comments with us on twitter or facebook! Want to receive goodies like this in your inbox? Sign up below…. (it’s free).